$SPY holding the channel here, back above 50ema and 13ema support, should push higher to next res spot on chart marked
$GDX range break test here, bullish look. If confirmed when breaks has room up to next spot 23.43 then 23.86 area, above 50ema on weekly but must test 50ema on monthly before a grind higher
$IBB breaking dt today but rejected on 13ema test and closed back before 50ema, looks like we may pull back if we cannot get above both again tomorrow, big area
$USO rejected on DT test, below 13ema and 50ema, weekly bear flagging, expect USO to break support and pull back more, bearish look
$SPY Closing over the 13ema but I remain a little cautious on it. Seem some flow into the VIX lately which is signs of some hedging. That being said we still are above support on Daily, weekly and monthly and near ath
$GDX closing over the 200sma, hitting 50ema res on weekly but looks like if it can break this daily flag we should push up 23+. Bullish imo here
$USO Flag break on daily and dt break on weekly, has some room here to 10.32 then 10.5 area
$IBB 50ema and uptrend test today, held nicely. Thing we see a bounce into the 13ema level since we held the support and close over.
$SPY nice break out of top channel on weekly, has room to top of the channel on daily here. We go higher esp with FB beating tonight!
$GDX Breaking through major res today, reclaiming the 200sma and break/closing above the dt on daily. This should push higher, watch the leveraged miners JNUG and NUGT to push if GDX holds above 22.8
$USO Pushing through dt as well, has room here to the 10.05 area, nice strength here
$IBB still has room to the upside, monthly and weekly curling, bullish imo!
$SPY nice ATH again today, room to upside in channel, little extended today but we should cont higher in the short term no res
$IBB flag formed here, need to push through the 2 res spots, flag on weekly and curled on monthly. This goes much higher imo
$GDX Bouncing into the 50ema here, expect a pull back and test of the uptrend/13ema shortly
$USO breaking res and dt today, we will see if we can confirm next few sessions, no confirmation yet.
$SPY Recent flag break up here, bullish look, we should test ATH soon. Think we break and god higher chart looks good
$IBB testing and breaking the dowtrend on the flag today, closing above it as well which is bullish, have that 13ma support underneath, room to 316.11 here.
$USO bounce continues but rejected on the range test today, I do not think this bounce holds up but we may break the range and test 50ema next few sessions.
$GDX tested the dt today and got rejected, have the 13ema support as well just, expect a pull back towards tho lows if it cannot get back above the 13ema
$SPY reclaimed 13ema support, think we push back up further now in the short term and test that recent downtrend.
$USO pushing up into the 13ema, if we can close over we should see a bigger bounce, uptrend must hold big key or bear flag
$IBB Room to upside, we should push higher, flag forming up here.
$GDX rejected off the 50ema, think we pull back even more to next support short term
Mid week ETF look $SPY breaking the channel but sitting on 50ema support daily, think it holds.
$USO should see a slight pullback here to 13ema, ultimately we should rested that downtrend
$GDX slight pull back should happen fill gap, I do think overall this is bullish, DT break on weekly, room to 200sma
$IBB broke and confirmed trend break for now, still some support here, ww retest.