$SPY holding the channel here, back above 50ema and 13ema support, should push higher to next res spot on chart marked
$GDX range break test here, bullish look. If confirmed when breaks has room up to next spot 23.43 then 23.86 area, above 50ema on weekly but must test 50ema on monthly before a grind higher
$IBB breaking dt today but rejected on 13ema test and closed back before 50ema, looks like we may pull back if we cannot get above both again tomorrow, big area
$USO rejected on DT test, below 13ema and 50ema, weekly bear flagging, expect USO to break support and pull back more, bearish look
$SPY Closing over the 13ema but I remain a little cautious on it. Seem some flow into the VIX lately which is signs of some hedging. That being said we still are above support on Daily, weekly and monthly and near ath
$GDX closing over the 200sma, hitting 50ema res on weekly but looks like if it can break this daily flag we should push up 23+. Bullish imo here
$USO Flag break on daily and dt break on weekly, has some room here to 10.32 then 10.5 area
$IBB 50ema and uptrend test today, held nicely. Thing we see a bounce into the 13ema level since we held the support and close over.
$YRD Nice range break today, failed initially but will watch for a reclaim and confirmation. If it happens room to 41 on watch
Alert: Bid> 38.53
$TGT ww long over 59 area, big range break spot, will be into the gap and can see some strong cont
$ESPR ww a pull back to 50.53 area, nice break out with strength but need a pull back for better r/r. Can see some cont
Alert: Ask< 51
$EBIX big push today, ww the 63, breaks and holds over we should see some cont. Big spot (if fails confirmation will look to short)
$SPY holding the 13ema here, slight consolidation but I think we can push higher as long as this 13ema support holds, room to recent highs technically speaking
$GDX Room to the uptrend here, expect a retest before we test the range and try to push through, consolidation next few sessions imo
$USO Flagging here, needs to push next session or it pulls back to the 13ema, fairly extended here imo
$IBB room on the pullback to retest the 50ema, think the bearish short term move is not over just yet
$SPY nice break out of top channel on weekly, has room to top of the channel on daily here. We go higher esp with FB beating tonight!
$GDX Breaking through major res today, reclaiming the 200sma and break/closing above the dt on daily. This should push higher, watch the leveraged miners JNUG and NUGT to push if GDX holds above 22.8
$USO Pushing through dt as well, has room here to the 10.05 area, nice strength here
$IBB still has room to the upside, monthly and weekly curling, bullish imo!
$SPY Recent flag break up here, bullish look, we should test ATH soon. Think we break and god higher chart looks good
$IBB testing and breaking the dowtrend on the flag today, closing above it as well which is bullish, have that 13ma support underneath, room to 316.11 here.
$USO bounce continues but rejected on the range test today, I do not think this bounce holds up but we may break the range and test 50ema next few sessions.
$GDX tested the dt today and got rejected, have the 13ema support as well just, expect a pull back towards tho lows if it cannot get back above the 13ema
$SPY holding the channel and above the 13ema here, think we see cont on the this bounce and test the DT soon
$GDX room down to the support level here, we should test it before a real bounce
$USO getting rejected off Res to the upside, I believe we make are way down to the trend line here and test once we break the 13ema
$IBB Nice flag set up here and flag break today, we should see cont next few sessions imo