Mid Week ETF Look


$SPY holding the channel here, back above 50ema and 13ema support, should push higher to next res spot on chart markedgdx

$GDX range break test here, bullish look. If confirmed when breaks has room up to next spot 23.43 then 23.86 area, above 50ema on weekly but must test 50ema on monthly before a grind higheribb

$IBB breaking dt today but rejected on 13ema test and closed back before 50ema, looks like we may pull back if we cannot get above both again tomorrow, big areauso
$USO rejected on DT test, below 13ema and 50ema, weekly bear flagging, expect USO to break support and pull back more, bearish look

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY Closing over the 13ema but I remain a little cautious on it. Seem some flow into the VIX lately which is signs of some hedging. That being said we still are above support on Daily, weekly and monthly and near ath

$GDX closing over the 200sma, hitting 50ema res on weekly but looks like if it can break this daily flag we should push up 23+. Bullish imo here

$USO Flag break on daily and dt break on weekly, has some room here to 10.32 then 10.5 area

$IBB 50ema and uptrend test today, held nicely. Thing we see a bounce into the 13ema level since we held the support and close over.

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY Recent flag break up here, bullish look, we should test ATH soon. Think we break and god higher chart looks good

$IBB testing and breaking the dowtrend on the flag today, closing above it as well which is bullish, have that 13ma support underneath, room to 316.11 here.

$USO bounce continues but rejected on the range test today, I do not think this bounce holds up but we may break the range and test 50ema next few sessions.

$GDX tested the dt today and got rejected, have the 13ema support as well just, expect a pull back towards tho lows if it cannot get back above the 13ema

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY holding the channel and above the 13ema here, think we see cont on the this bounce and test the DT soon

$GDX room down to the support level here, we should test it before a real bounce

$USO getting rejected off Res to the upside, I believe we make are way down to the trend line here and test once we break the 13ema

$IBB Nice flag set up here and flag break today, we should see cont next few sessions imo

ETF Mid Week Update


$SPY broke out of channel, will test 50ema support here, needs to hold or we will pull back more. I expect a bounce off the support


$USO pulling back to 11.07 support, I think it will hold and then push up and test the weekly 50ema level at 11.35 in the short term.

$GDX broke out of weekly dt and confirming currently. Looks like 200sma will be tested fairly soon to the upside.

$IBB looking bearish but sitting on support, we should pull back and test the up trend here until its able to break that small downtrend, I believe it will hold.